Note: prices below refer to cash/check payments. (You can pay online at the following link. The online prices are slightly higher than those listed below; this is due to the fees charged by credit card companies.)
Reach Your Goals: 3 months
|2x/week (24 sessions)||1x/week|
|Individual – 40 min||$1100|
|Individual EFT – 40 min||$180/month|
|Small group – 40 min||$550|
|Small group EFT – 40 min||$160/month||$85/month|
|Individual – 60 min||$1400|
One month (or less) at a time
|2x/week (8 sessions)||1x/week (4 session)||1 session|
|Individual – 40 min||$380||$195||$50|
|Small Group – 40 min||$190||$99||$25|
|Individual – 60 min||$480||$260||$70|
- There is a 3% surcharge added to all credit card payments.
- For all services: Payment is due at the start of each session.
- Non-members training at Anytime on Grand: $5/session additional fee.
- Four and eight session packages (punchcards) expire within 3 months of purchase.
- Make up sessions: allowed with 24 hour notice of cancellation and must be used up in 3 months.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) policies: any changes, holds, or cancellations must give 10 days notice. Total Balance Fitness charges a $20 fee for any returns or late returns, for any reason including insufficient funds (NSF), account closed, invalid account number, change in account type, number or routing number, or for any revoked or not authorized withdrawals.
- Cancellations: If cancellation is necessary, please give 24 hours notice or you are charged for the appointment unless it can be filled. Emergency cancellations are determined at the trainer’s discretion. There are no make-ups offered for cancellations within 24 hours.