DATE CHANGE: NOW ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 26!!
Coming up on Saturday, January 26, I’m going to teach a 3-hour workshop on yoga, nutrition, and cooking! We’re going to work out for an hour, talk for an hour, and then cook and eat together! Here’s more info, and at the end is the link to the web site to sign up. Invite a friend!
January 26, 2013 11:30am – 2:30pm
*Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor Amanda Cole will guide you through a yoga practice to reduce stress, boost metabolism and increase body awareness. This class will include nutrition information, recipes and a mindfulness eating meditation as you share the tasty lunch you have prepared together.
Here’s my currently running classes that you could attend:
- Mondays + Wednesdays 7-8pm Boot Camp (Minneapolis)
- Tuesdays + Thursdays 5:30-6pm Boot Camp (St. Paul – starts Jan 3, 2012)
- Saturdays 9-9:30am Boot Camp (St. Paul) FREE!
- Saturdays 9:30-10:30am Yoga (St. Paul)
All classes are $10 unless otherwise noted. Monthly packages are available. Classes are ongoing; any cancellations will be noted here and on Facebook and twitter. To sign up, contact me, or just show up!
And, here are the classes that will start as soon as three people sign up for each one:
- Mon, Wed, + Fri 5:30-6am Boot Camp (St. Paul)
- Mon, Wed, + Fri 8-8:30am Boot Camp (St. Paul)
- Wed + Fri 9-10am Yoga (St. Paul)
- Tuesdays + Thursdays 3-4pm Weight Training (St. Paul)
- Saturdays 11-11:30am Boot Camp (St. Paul)
Minneapolis classes are at 100 W. 46th Street, inside Solomon’s Porch church. Park on the street and go in the glass door on 46th Street. Go downstairs, you’ll find us.
St. Paul classes are at 1059 Grand Ave., at Anytime Fitness. Park in the lot or on the street. Before or after business hours you may park in the bank’s parking spaces.